Saving time and making your flying experience seamless is our priority. With our Fast Forward service, you can enjoy priority check-in and Anytime boarding.
How much does it cost?
A nominal fee of INR 500 per person per sector for domestic travel and INR 700 per person per sector for international travel is applicable if you wish to choose this Service.
* Pre-book Fast Forward service and get up to 40% off on above rates.
Terms and Conditions- Fast Forward Service (‘FFWD’):
- Passengers booking IndiGo flights have an option to buy Fast Forward Service ‘FFWD’ service which enables passengers to do priority check-in and skip the queue to board the flight anytime before the boarding gate closes.
- FFWD is currently available at the following sectors/destinations, IndiGo reserves the right to change these locations from time to time:
- Domestic destinations: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Ayodhya Airport, Bagdogra, Bareilly, Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Darbangha, Dehradun, Deoghar, Dharamshala, Dibrugarh, Dimapur, Diu Airport, Durgapur, Gaya, Goa, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hubli, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jharsuguda Airport, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Kadapa, Kannur, Kanpur, Khajuraho Airport, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Kurnool, Leh, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysuru, Nagpur, New Delhi, Pantnagar, Patna, Port Blair, Pryagraj, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Ranchi, Salem Airport, Shillong, Shirdi, Shivamogga, Silchar, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirappalli, Tirupati, Tuticorin, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.
- International destinations (Ex-India to overseas and Vise versa): Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Baku, Bangkok, Colombo, Dammam, Dhaka, Doha, Dubai, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Jakarta, Jeddah, Kathmandu, Kuala Lumpur, Kuwait, Male, Muscat, Nairobi, Phuket, Ras Al Khaimah,Riyadh, Sharjah, Singapore and Tbilisi.
- FFWD service can be purchased at a separate FFWD counter at the airport until the closure of the check-in process or through IndiGo’s website (www.goindigo.in), mobile site, mobile application and by call center until two (2) hours prior to domestic departures and up until four (4) hours prior to international departures.
- FFWD services can be purchased for all passengers travelling under a single PNR and cannot be purchased for only one or some of the passengers traveling under a single PNR. The prices for FFWD will be applicable per person.
- FFWD service is subject to availability on IndiGo flights (for Airbus A320, A321, Boeing and ATR aircraft) due to limited inventory.
- In case of international travel, FFWD services are not applicable to the immigration process, or priority for security checks.
- Charges payable towards FFWD will be inclusive of taxes, per passenger per sector (or per connected segments, as applicable). No Charges are payable for infants for FFWD.
- In case of connected segments,
- Charges shall be payable at the rate applicable to the final segment for which FFWD is available. The passenger shall however be entitled to avail of the FFWD service for all sectors of the connected segments for which FFWD is available.
- Passenger can skip the queue and do the boarding of the flight, any time before the stipulated departure gate closing time for the flight, including for connected segments.
- The FFWD service is not available for connected segments, which originate from a location where IndiGo does not offer FFWD services.
- FFWD is non-cancellable, non-transferable and non-refundable (i.e., only FFWD services once purchased cannot be cancelled, refunded or transferable), except in case of cancellation of the flight booking by a Customer/passenger, in such cases, the charges for FFWD will be refunded.
- In the event of a passenger no-show, only taxes shall be refunded for the flight, no refund charges will be payable by IndiGo for FFWD booking.
- IndiGo reserves the right to: (i) modify these terms, or to replace (wholly or in part) the FFWD service with another service (whether similar to FFWD service or not), or withdraw FFWD service, at any time, without giving any prior notice and/ or assigning any reason. IndiGo’s decision with respect to all matters relating to FFWD, shall be final and binding.
- By purchasing FFWD, customers: (i) unconditionally and irrevocably agree to these terms and conditions; and (ii) consent that all information provided in relation to the passengers under the same PNR may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers, employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to the passengers, in future.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall supersede anything contained in IndiGo’s Conditions of Carriage (“CoC”) and in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with the CoC, the CoC shall prevail.
- FFWD will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and all matters related to FFWD are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.